Does Invisalign® Work?
Making the decision to put your oral health first is monumental, especially if you’ve been on the fence and weighing your options for some time. If this is the case, then you’ve likely researched area professionals as well as treatment methods like revolutionary Invisalign. This discreet treatment option has loads to offer, including a beautiful smile in less time. Before taking the new-smile plunge, there are several things our orthodontist in Reno, NV, wants you to consider.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
When it comes to matters of your teeth, it’s important to arm yourself with as much information as you can prior to choosing a treatment method. With a variety of available options, our experienced orthodontist says each one has unique benefits and is ideal for a specific patient type. Invisalign, for example, is groundbreaking and offers benefits that appeal to many, but it’s not for everyone. There are certain pros and cons to keep in mind:
- Virtually invisible – Discreet treatment option uses clear aligners
- Removable aligners – Easy to clean, no change in diet necessary
- Comfortable fit – No poking wires or brackets
- Safe to Use – BPA-free plastic
- Usually less treatment time and fewer visits- Results in 12-18 months, as opposed to two years and office visits every four to six weeks
- Requires self-discipline – Aligners must be worn 22 hours a day, which means you must stay on top of keeping them in the majority of the time
- Must be removed prior to eating and brushing after every meal is required to avoid staining
- Not ideal for patients with bridgework or those who require vertical tooth movement
For those who have the self-discipline to wear the clear aligners as recommended, Invisalign offers a convenient and effective way to straighten your teeth. There’s plenty more to learn about Invisalign treatment and our expert orthodontist is always ready to help you assess your treatment options, plus provide you with everything you need to know to make an informed decision. If you’re in need of orthodontic treatment, then contact our office today!
Schedule Your Consultation With Our Orthodontist in Reno, NV, Today
When you are ready to learn more about how orthodontic treatment can help you achieve your healthiest smile, call (775) 853-1919 to schedule your complimentary, no-obligation D’Ascoli Orthodontics Smile Assessment today. Your appointment includes a discussion of your goals, an in-depth oral exam, 3D scan, digital x-rays, a personalized treatment plan, and free bonus teeth whitening if you commit to Invisalign treatment the same day – a $295 value, for FREE!
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about braces, Invisalign, or another orthodontic topic, contact D’Ascoli Orthodontics by calling (775) 853-1919.