COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
Update for Patients
We care deeply about the health and well being of our patients, families , and our team. We wanted to let you know that we will be taking all necessary infection control precautions to help reduce risk of transmission and ensure that our patients, families and our team remain safe. Below are updates to visiting our offices:
- For our Invisalign patients, the Virtual Care feature is available on your My Invisalign app by email invitation. This allows the patient to take photos and video of their aligner changes. It is uploaded for Dr. D’Ascoli to monitor and provide direct feedback in between your in-person appointments keeping a closer analysis of your treatment. Please let us know your address and we can mail you cheek retractors to get started. This currently excludes those on Invisalign First and Mandibular Advancement.
- We are highly recommending patients and guests to be masked or have a face covering.
- We will take digital contactless temperatures of our team and guests.
- We are disinfecting frequently by thoroughly wiping down clinical and common areas.
- Please brush your teeth at home or prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please wash or sanitize your hands.
- If the patient has any symptoms, please contact the office to reschedule or make other arrangements such as video consult, curbside delivery of aligners, etc.
- Patients only will be permitted back to the clinical area. If the patient is young or has particular needs, please only one adult with the patient. Updates of their ortho treatment will be communicated via phone or at the waiting room.
- Please refrain from bringing the entire family to the appointment.
- Please socially distance yourself in the reception areas.
- If you prefer, you can call us when you have arrived, stay in the car, and we will notify you when your chair is ready to come inside.
- We have video consults available to discuss treatment plans and/or check your aligners/elastic wear/retainers/sleep apnea devices. If you prefer, please contact the office to schedule a video consult.
- Other options for aligner refinement delivery include by mail or curbside. Please make arrangements as needed.
- For new patient consultations or growth and observation patients, we can see them in person or conduct video consults. Please call or email us at email@example.com schedule a video consult.
- We hope to resume our morning cookie service as things lighten up.
- Magazines have been pulled from our reception area, please use your imagination or personal devices.
While many things have changed around us during Covid, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. We will continue to monitor the new protocols for Covid and update you accordingly. If you have questions or special requests, please reach out to us at (775) 882-1062 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay healthy, we look forward to seeing each of you and catching up in the office. We have dearly missed our patients and your smiles.