COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
Let’s Help Flatten the Curve
March 18, 2020 – Update for Patients
With the recommendation of the Nevada and California Dental Associations and the Governors of both states, we will be limiting our office visits for the next 14 days.
We care deeply about the health and well being of our patients, families , and our team. We wanted to let you know that we will be taking all necessary infection control precautions to help reduce risk of transmission and ensure that our patients, families and our team remain safe.
What We Are Doing Differently During This Time:
- We will see patients on an as needed basis.
- For new patient consultations, we can conduct virtual consults. Please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed.
- If you are an Invisalign patient, please wear your aligners for 2 weeks instead of 1 week during this time to maintain your treatment and to assure your aligners are fitting properly. If you are near your last aligner, continue to wear your last aligner in the evening and while you are asleep until your next appointment. We can make special arrangements to get your additional aligners to you. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- If you are a braces patient, we will be available to repair poking wires and broken brackets. If you can save your bracket, that would be appreciated.
- If you are running low on wax or elastics, we can mail more to you.
- We are staffed to be available to our patients and their families for questions and concerns via phone, email, text, and virtual check-ins.
If you are scheduled within the next 14 days, please reach out to us for options to maintain the continuity of your orthodontic treatment. We appreciate in advance your flexibility and communication to maintain your treatment. If you do not have an appointment scheduled, please contact us to schedule.
We will continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19 and update you accordingly. If you have questions or special requests, please reach out to us at (775) 882-1062 or email@example.com. Stay healthy and take care of each other during this time and let’s help flatten the curve.