Our Orthodontist in Reno, NV Welcomes You Back to Our Offices
At D’Ascoli Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Reno, NV is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on May 4!
We will continue to offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a video consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you can look forward to the following:
- We are highly recommending patients & guests be masked or have a face covering
- We will take digital contactless temperatures of our team & guests
- Please brush your teeth at home or prior to your appointment
- Upon arrival, please wash or sanitize your hands
- If you have any symptoms, please contact the office to reschedule or make other arrangements such as video consult, curbside delivery of aligners, etc.
- Patients only will be permitted back to the clinical area. If the patient is young or has particular needs, please only one adult in the office with the patient. Updates of their ortho treatment will be communicated via phone or in the waiting room
- Please refrain from bringing the entire family to the appointment
- Please socially distance yourself in the reception areas
- If you prefer, you can call us when you have arrived, stay in the car & we will notify you when your chair is ready to come inside
- We have video consults available to discuss treatment plans and/or check your aligners/elastic wear/retainers/sleep apnea devices. If you prefer, please contact the office to schedule a video consult
- Other options for aligner refinement delivery include by mail or curbside. Please make arrangements as needed
- For new patient consultations or growth and observation patients, we can see you in person or conduct video consults. Please call or email us at email@example.com to schedule a video consult
- We hope to resume our morning cookie service as things lighten up
- Magazines have been pulled from our reception area, please use your imagination or personal devices
*New Exciting News* – For our Invisalign patients, the Virtual Care feature is available on your My Invisalign app by email invitation. This allows you to take photos and videos of your aligner changes. It is uploaded for Dr. D’Ascoli to monitor and provide direct feedback between your in-person appointments, keeping a closer analysis of your treatment. Please let us know your address and we can mail you cheek retractors to get started. This currently excludes those on Invisalign First and Mandibular Advancement.
Our Orthodontist in Reno, NV & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 775-853-1919 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment. You may also click here to schedule a virtual consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact D’Ascoli Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 775-853-1919.