Virtual Orthodontic Consultation in South Lake Tahoe, CA & Surrounding Areas
Enjoy the Convenience of Seeing a Board-Certified Orthodontist Without Leaving Home
Advanced technology, along with the expansion of secure electronic health records, has made virtual consultations possible for healthcare professionals to meet with their patients. We also understand that everybody leads busy lives these days with very full schedules. Virtual consultations offer ease, convenience, and cost savings for patients and help providers streamline their patients’ care. For this reason, D’Ascoli Orthodontics offers virtual orthodontic consultations in South Lake Tahoe, CA & Surrounding Areas for patients interested in Invisalign® clear aligner treatment.
How Our Process Works
1. Watch our video explaining how to take selfie photos of your smile, your bite. and teeth. Using your smartphone, take five photos:
- 1 Front headshot smiling
- 1 Central biting on your back teeth
- 1 Right side
- 1 Left side
- Any specific concerns (optional)
Watch our video on how to take your photos for your virtual consultation
2. Email all four photos to email@example.com, our secure, HIPAA-compliant email, along with your contact info and any specific concerns about your smile.
3. Our orthodontist will review your photos and send back a personal video to your email with a treatment plan.
Learn More About the Convenience of Virtual Orthodontic Consultations in South Lake Tahoe, CA & Surrounding Areas Today
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our process, treatment options, affordable financing, discounts, treatment guarantees, and anything else you’d like to know about D’Ascoli Orthodontics. We look forward to helping you achieve your happiest, healthiest smile!
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in South Lake Tahoe, CA our doctor and team at D’Ascoli Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Reno, Carson City, Gardnerville, Incline Village & Fernley, NV, South Lake Tahoe, CA and Surrounding Areas.